viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

Evaluation of your blogging experience

Hello again my friends, today I will talk about my experience using blogs. This experience began in the english class of my career public administration, so it was not a voluntary activity, it was a mandatory activity but in the end it was a nice experience for me because I could improve my writing in english. I spoke about different things, This part it was very interesting because I could meet different things and subjects and think about them. Other thing that I liked in this activity it was read the blogs of my classmates and made comments about them. In the future I expect the activity can improve in different ways like more sessions with the blogs, more difficulty in the blogs. I will want to write in the blogs about public policy, political science, international relations, national present and international present, sports, music. I really like this subjects because they are part of my career and they are very interesting the blog that I liked a lot it was "talk about your dreams" because I wrote about be a firefighter and work like a permanent firefighter here in Chile. So I hope the blog activity may continue and make some improves.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario